Be prepared for disabling events
No one knows when - or how - disability will strike. Diamond Benefits offers you a full range of disability plans that provide a variety of protection options tailored to your unique business or individual needs.
Protecting your employees from the financial disaster that a disability can cause is an attractive employee benefit. Many of these voluntary plans offer quality coverage at little or no cost to employers, even as they serve as an attractive employee benefit. These plans also often include return-to-work support, which can make employees transition back to your workforce much easier.
Diamond Benefits offers a variety of group disability options, including:
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Coordinated Short Term and Long Term plans
- Voluntary group employee-paid and buy-up plans
There are a number of things to consider when choosing which disability plan is right for you:
- The best plans define total disability as being unable to work at your regular occupation because of sickness or injury.
- Residual disability benefits define the benefits you will receive if you are able to work but your earnings are reduced as a result of disability.
- Optional disability benefits are those benefits that enhance your coverage and allow you to tailor your plan to your specific needs.
As independent agents, we have access to the full range of Disability Insurance plans that will give you the best coverage - at the best rate.
For a free Disability Insurance quote, simply fill out the online Request a Group Disability or Individual Disability Quote form or complete offline and fax to us at 425-329-2019. We'll get back to you with various alternatives, along with our recommendations.