Health Insurance for your needs and budget
The Affordable Care Act stipulates that if individuals do not have health insurance they will have to pay a fine of $695 or 2.5 percent of household income. For families, the penalty will be $2,085 or up to 2.5 percent of household income.
Washington State residents will have a new way to find, compare and enroll in health insurance. It's called Washington Health Plan Finder, and it gives individuals and families the opportunity to choose the plan that best fits their needs and their budget. Depending on how much you earn, you may qualify for free health coverage or financial help that lowers the cost of your premiums and copayments.
Who will buy individual coverage?
- Self-employed - who don't qualify for group coverage
- Recently Unemployed - where individual coverage is more affordable than COBRA
- Licensed/Contract Employees - who aren't offered coverage through work
- Dependent Spouse & Children - to avoid paying high premiums on employer-sponsored plans
- Dependants over the age of 26 - who no longer qualify for coverage under parent plans
- Restaurant Workers- who don't qualify for group coverage
- Domestics & Home Healthcare Workers - who can be offered coverage as an employee benefit
As experienced, independent agents, we have access to the full insurance market inside the Healthcare Exchange. We also have access to all major healthcare providers, and will work with you to find the best plan for your individual or family needs.
Insurance can be complicated. Let us help you to make an informed decision. Simply fill out the contact form and we will be happy to get in touch with you shortly. If you would like us to assist you through the process, please call us at 800-337-6177.